This year's menu (clockwise from left)...
- Garlicky Brussels Sprouts Saute (don't do simmering step! this seems to overcook them)
- collard greens (vegetarian style, of course)
- Traditional Sweet Potato Casserole (reduce the salt amount by half)
- Spicy Macaroni and Cheese (omit nutmeg, omit bread crumb topping, and reduce cheese topping amount by half)
- cranberry sauce (the jellied can kind, the best)
- Tofurky (marinade: 1/3 cup olive oil, 3 T soy sauce, 2 T orange juice, 1 T maple syrup, 1 t dried sage...this marinade is enough to not need the additional supplied gravy)
- Whole Foods Pull Apart Rolls (very addicting!)